Sunday, January 20, 2013

Langkawi

Again, 2012 post. 
I went to Langkawi with little sis and the 3 babos. 
Langkawi is a boring place for me because there is nothing fun. The only thing I know is go and buy chocolate. But luckily I went there with them, so it was fun. 
They came to Penang by train and reached railway station early in the morning. 
When I reached there, 3 of them were sleeping. They looks so tired and I really worried about them. LOL
After that we went to Butterworth to eat dim sum. 
Babo Sangwook took a laksa taste dim sum and when he tasted it, his face..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't know how to describe his face, it's sooooooo funny!!!
Then, we backed home and let them take a bath. 
And, we departed from home to Alor Star to Langkawi.
The tour guide had been waiting for us for half hour. 
At first, I felt a little bit paiseh to her but when I got into the car, totally not paiseh already because she was pekcek-ing and I hate her attitudes. 
We are customers, we pay you so you shouldn't act like this. Unless I treat you badly la, but I still very polite leh. Crazy people. 
Don't talk about her now. Just start from our first destination, cable car.
Sangwook, sis, Sunggil
Jinhwa babo and me
the view from cable car
Sunggilaaa
3 babosss
Then, the next destination is underwater world.
We were so childish, kept on stick the sticker on each other's back secretly. LOL
And I don't know when they start to stick it on my bag, when I realized, they were laughing at me. =.=
After that, we went for dinner since we didn't have our lunch at all.
I was very happy to cause the tour guide leave late because our her bad attitudes in restaurant. Hohoho
Here's the restaurant.
Mom's friend helped us alot when we were there, lent us car some more. Damn GOOD!
So we used her car to buy some drinks and snacks. <3
They bought this from Singapore <3
Talked alot and played games with them but the babo James was the first one to go to sleep.
The rest of us still continued chat. Sunggil's eyes was so funny when I asked him to go and sleep and he said 'I'm okay.' HAHAHAHAHA. I will never forget that, soooooo damn funny!!!
We actually very tired that time, but just don't want to sleep because the atmosphere is so nice.
Then until 4am, I really cannot tahan already because I have not enough sleep and have to leave early in the morning to go to X's sis wedding.

So, the end. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment