Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Eve

Late post again for Christmas Eve. The plan was different with my original plan since everyone seems like very busy and not interested in my original plan. SO, the plan was changed to become no plan. 
We went to Gurney to had our dinner first and then walked around to see which place will be the better for countdown. 
I was expected we will jam like hell since we departed late, but there was no traffic jam at all. We chose Gurney Paragon, not much people over there. I still remember few years ago I went to Gurney and there was damn many people, but now the people become only 1/2 compare to the year. 
I m actually very sampat when I m with them, so still ok la, quite happy that day.
LiHui, me and Bin <3

Hate this place because I can't take a good picture over there. TT
Ong and Li Hui
3 lengluisss. Bin, me and Sun
2 childish people
After countdown, we went to the Library in Straits Quay. 
There were actually very tired because they woke up early for work that day, especially Li Hui, her eyes totally turn to red colour! 
We forced ourselves to drink faster because it was almost 2am, but, their friend come. I actually quite beh syok that people ordered one more Eiffel Tower. Because we wanted to back home asap. Asked him don't order but he still order. 
Then, we forced ourselves to drink faster and faster, but still can't finish so fast la. 
After that, we played cards, because it can helps to drink faster. 
3.30am, finally we can back home! YOHOO!
Ordered this Eiffel Tower. 
The End. Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment