Wednesday, January 2, 2013

바보Day

Had sooo much fun with my girls and 3 dongseng last month. What a good starting for my sem break! I know it's a very late post. But recently I really do not have time to blog at all, still have many things to blog, OMG!

My original plan was let them try Gah Choi Gai since it is very famous in Ipoh, then we can go to drink Soju in Daorae, because Sunggil told me that he want Soju and we can help James celebrate his birthday. What a perfect plan! LOL
Luckily, Sang Wook told me that they want to try Korean food, so this is more convenient for me because I don't know the way to go to Gah Choi Gai. HAHAHA! Kamsahamida Sang Wook! 

1st round
Venue: Daorae

When we reached Daorae, the boss saw Sangwook and asked him is he a Korean, but the childish Sangwook answered him, no, I'm Chinese. LOL. He always said he is Chinese because people said he don't looks like Korean.

They ordered the food and didn't ask our opinion at all, the feeling was like we were the guests and they were serving us. HAHAHA!

Their stomach really really big, because for us we usually don't eat rice when we go Daorae, but they one people one rice, still asked me whether we want or not, Sangwook looks very surprise when I answered no. LOL
We ate 3 types of meats and double up is 6 plates of meats. It was really too much for us. A very good experience to eat Korean food with Koreans, because we can understand more about their culture.

We also tried Soju, it was my 2nd time to try this and I still cannot accept it. HAHAHAHA
I really like the atmosphere when we played the game with Soju. It was so excited! 


Jinhwa, Sunggil, Kimiko, Amelia
Mayumi, Me, Geachan, Lvie 
(no Sangwook because everyone didn't know that he not yet take photo, wahahahaha)
First try, BBQ kimchi! Daebak!
See, how concentrate am I when they are explaining the rules of the game.
A small birthday surprise for Jinhwa! We bought the magic candles some more. 
Group photo! 

2nd round
Venue: Tong Shui Kai

We played some Korea games with them, and the most embarrassing punishment is use your pigu to write your name. It was really so embarrassing because there were lots people looking at us and I was too lucky to get this punishment. =.=  

3rd round
Venue: Kampar Mc D

It was 1 something in the midnight, we decided to go for the 3rd round because it was the last night that we will meet each other, except me la.
We actually very bad because unintentionally ignored Kimi, Amelia and Mayumi that day. I'm sorry.
We were just too excited to play with the Kakao. LOL
Played scissors, paper, stone with Jinhwa and our hands are so red!
Thanks for the night! Sunggil still asked me to apply ice on my hand. I used to played with Sun so this is just sup sup the water la. Hahahaha 

This blog post should be more longer, but I've forgot some details of the night. So, that's all. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment