Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Birthday Party 11-11-12

My original plan was simple celebration with my family. Then mom said she wanted to open a small birthday party for me, invite few friends and relatives only. Then dad said he wanted to open a big party for me, invite my friends, their friends and relatives. LOL

I only invite few close friends that day. Nothing much to talk about, photos more than words. 

My fierce face.
We are sisters and we feel that we're lucky because we have different faces. We love to see people's response after they know we are sisters. LOL
Me: Gong gong, smile! Then my cute grandpa shows a bright bright smile. <3
 Show off my braces! 
 Shu, Qiao, Sun, Me, Phei and Joce (Shit, hate my baby hair)
 Li Hui, Yisin, Joce, Sun, Me, Shu, Qiao and Phei
Cake, me and balloons
Mom, Me, Big sis, Dad
 I can't find our similarities. LOL
 Lazy to type their name, as you can see this photo got one more lenglui, Bin.
 My beautiful cousins. Er Er and Jing Jing <3
 Big sis, me, X and the one with kiap pa face,CY
 My wishes: faster take off my braces. 
Random

New DIY casing from Beeda Jiejie!!! <3

My mom is the best! She helped me settle everything even though she was very busy that time. She cleaned all the rubbish even though she already work for the whole day. The most important, she gave birth to me! Love you mom! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment